Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Miss USA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_123360885's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2007
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss USA

    c0ngrats lauren [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss USA

    Miss USA is more of a T and A pageant. She looked great up there.

    I prefer the Miss America pageant overall. You have true judges, a judging of interview skills, and tlent which you do not have with the Miss USA pageant.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss USA

    [ QUOTE ]
    Miss USA is more of a T and A pageant

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] yeah considering Jerry Springer was judge but man I sure would have like to seen Vanessa Minnilo(sp) in that swim suit competition
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •